Tag Archives: abandoned

Temiscaming Power House

Power for the Town of Temiscaming, QC, was provided by this powerhouse on the banks of the Ottawa River. Water from Gordon Creek was delivered by a large pipe built of wood bound by metal straps. The water’s journey began well above the town, passing through here, spinning the turbines and ending in the Ottawa River.

1 Comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Abandoned Power House

This powerhouse supplied Temiscaming, Quebec with electrical power from around 1923.

Kipawa Power House

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Abandoned

Fraser Valley, British Columbia.

Abandonned

Between Lillooet and Lytton.

Leave a comment

Filed under Photographs

End of the Trip

Stolen and abandoned?

End of The Road

 

Leave a comment

Filed under Photographs

Abandoned Homestead

Alsace Road near the village of Commanda.

Abandoned House

Reminder of the 1930’s.

Which were a long time ago.

Leave a comment

Filed under Photographs